We provide this Career page as an affordable service to the medical practice community. Members and non-members are welcome to participate.
Send your career notices to Info@PennsylvaniaMGMA.com in an email or as an email attachment. An attachment should be an original file [IE: Microsoft Word]. A notice will remain online for 30-days. but can be renewed for an additional 30-days at the same rate. Pennsylvania MGMA members can post a career notice free of charge. The fee to nonmembers is $99 per notice. Payment needs to be received in full before the career posting is uploaded to the web site.
RRS Medical is a technology-enabled healthcare information services company. Our mission is to improve the patient experience through the secure transfer of protected health information. RRS Medical is a fast-growing company using technology to accelerate the sharing of critical healthcare data. RRS Medical is headquartered in Media, PA and services clients nationwide.
About the Job
RRS Medical is currently seeking qualified candidates for an open Internal Sales Development Representative position at our Media, PA headquarters. The ideal candidate will be motivated, detail-oriented and a problem solver with excellent written and oral communication skills.
This role will support RRS Medical sales initiatives through innovative sales tools and digital marketing efforts. The position will ensure consistency of the RRS Medical brand and messaging across all public channels.
• Respond and engage with inbound leads and inquiries.
• Deliver support to ensure teams are fully equipped with effective sales tools.
• Manage the process of creating sales materials and branded products.
• Identify key players, research and obtain business requirements, and present solutions to begin sales cycle.
• Leverage important events to drive positive recognition of RRS Medical
• Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars.
• Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach.
• Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and documentation.
• Work with sales team members to grow a specific sales territory and support the acquisition of new clients.
• Assigned additional duties and tasks as needed.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
• 3+ years of sales experience
• Experience within the healthcare information services industry
• Proven business development success through effective use of essential sales tools
• Strong communication skills: written, verbal and presentation
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a sales team
• Strong commitment to building a successful company
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships