We provide this Career page as an affordable service to the medical practice community. Members and non-members are welcome to participate.
Send your career notices to Info@PennsylvaniaMGMA.com in an email or as an email attachment. An attachment should be an original file [IE: Microsoft Word]. A notice will remain online for 30-days. but can be renewed for an additional 30-days at the same rate. Pennsylvania MGMA members can post a career notice free of charge. The fee to nonmembers is $99 per notice. Payment needs to be received in full before the career posting is uploaded to the web site.
Valley Medical Group / Valley Health System, Ridgewood, NJ
Job Posted on December 21, 2020
Avoca Search has partnered with Valley Health System (VHS) and its integrated medical group Valley Medical Group (VMG) in beautiful Ridgewood, NJ to search for the recently created role of Executive Director Practice Operations. VHS has consistently ranked in the top 5 hospitals in New Jersey for the last 10 years. VMG is a $250M operation with over 1100 employees and 400 providers. This highly visible senior leader will report directly to the Vice President of VMG and will serve as their operations leader. The Executive Director Practice Operations is an integral part of VMG’s senior leadership team and is responsible for all the medical group’s finance and operations as well as a team of six regional directors.
Ideal candidates for this senior leadership role will have the following:
- Minimum of twelve (12) years of progressive management experience in a private practice or health system-owned multi-specialty group and experience within a complex service line.
- MBA, MHA, MSM or MSHA and/or Fellow or CMPE are preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in key areas of responsibility including day-to-day management of practice operations, finance, patient access, operational implementation, business plan development, marketing, and advancement of clinical services.
- Ability to mentor, coach, train, provide leadership guidance to employees as well as successfully collaborate with and lead physician leaders.
- High emotional intelligence and social skills to interact positively with a wide range of staff, clinicians, board members, consumers, and colleagues. Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Facilities management, experience in developing and managing practice expansion, relocation, and inventory of practice facilities.
- Visionary with strong strategy, planning and execution skills.
Please forward all confidential resumes, recommendations, or inquiries to: