Pennsylvania Medical Group Management Association
It is time to focus on YOU! Join us for this 1-hour program to figure out how to prioritize what is most important to you, recapture time in the day, and intentionally plan what you want to do.
This program celebrates your unique gifts, talents, and abilities while helping you figure out how to accomplish what you really want. We help you articulate who you want to influence, and how you can move forward in positive ways.
1. Identify your strengths
2. Recapture time and delegate (even when no one works for you)
3. Coalesce others for a happier work environment
4. Triage your email and take back your email life
5. Define your own personal mission statement
6. Create your own personal vision statement
7. Be confident that you are living your best life while helping others
Dr. Mary Kelly, CEO of Productive Leaders, is a retired Navy Commander. She spent most of her military career in Asia. She can be found at Mary@ProductiveLeaders.com. Mary loves dogs and wine and practice managers.